Thursday 22 March 2012

This is War.

I do not care who's side I'm on... Sorry about that. I love that thing. Horrible murderers can love internet comedy why not?

Anyways so yeah I'm back home and I just got news that I was right the proxies of that area have declared war on me and Harold for our part in the deaths of a number of their members. Interestingly they have no backing at all from Slendy who has apparently given me the go ahead to wipe out every last one of them.

Just that certain branch though not like every proxy ever or anything. Essentially it seems this branch is now considered to be some sort of renegade loose cannon and Slendy doesn't really care about them now. 

So kill em all?

Gladly.

5 comments:

  1. When you run, the meat gets less tender.
    Just lie down and surrender.

    Ohhhh, I think we'll be getting along very well as psychopaths do.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, told you! Being a sociopathic monster does not exclude loving internet comedy. There's the proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how big is that branch of proxies exactly?

    I mean one Parrot servant cannot possibly take...

    oh right nevermind, carry on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't know exactly I expect a few hundred at most. Fifty at least.

      I'll be getting a bit of help from the other nests in the area and Harold and some of his fellow dolls will be involved. Really this shouldn't be too hard.

      Delete
    2. I was going to say 50 at first too, but I thought that I was thinking too low.

      Either way, it's not like they can hurt your kind much without getting hurt themselves. Not sure about the dolls however, haven't really read of or have had patients with problems with the "Wooden Girl".

      Delete