Friday 2 March 2012

Seven Days

You ever get that feeling of Deja Vu when watching something and you realize that you're not fake remembering an event in your life but actually referencing something you remember from somewhere else that happened exactly the same way. No? Well whatever.

We've been watching the last recording for a while now. On repeat. There's something off about it yet at the same time familiar. I know I'm not the only one who feels it. The other 3 who came with me also seem to be deep in thought trying to recall why this is so familiar.

Also Harold is now going out of his way to try and get close to me now that he thinks he knows why I don't like him. He seems to be ignoring the fact I don't really like people in general.

The birds are still watching that girl for me but she's out of view at the moment. Has been for a while hiding in her bedroom. Almost like she knows she's being watched.

1 comment: