Monday 26 March 2012

If knowing what's going on is that important to you...

So yeah after me and Harold pretty much ended the proxies in this area The Convocation and Wooden Girl both staked claim to the area as opposed to letting Slenderman keep it and repopulate it. Obviously this pissed off Slendy as well as each other.

The convocation seem to be of the opinion that we have the upper hand since the proxies fear me and the dolls now respect my power. I'm not sure it's gonna be that easy but, what the birds want the birds get.

So time to kill some dolls and even more proxies. Oh and should probably be sure to stay away from windows and streets since you never know where Harold might be with his Sniper rifle. If possible I'll be settling all engagements in doors where Harold can't pop me from 300 yards.

Yes I am obsessing over Harold a bit. To be honest he scares the hell out of me. I'm sure I scare him as well but yeah. He's definitely going to be the greatest threat to me in this war.

Well at least since the masters intend to settle things among themselves personally so us minions don't have to worry about them coming in and just wrecking us.

That's uncharacteristically fair of them actually.

Well not that I can really judge any of them on character of course.

Oh my god I just realized. For the second time I'm going to be facing off against a dangerous enemy named Harold.

DAMN YOU FATE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment