Sunday 1 April 2012

Recovery time

Well.

Wait... Ok just a second...

No I don't know why I wrote that.

I took some pain medicine.

I don't know if it will or did actually do anything but apparently acting a little off on pain meds is compulsory no matter what you are.

So I've been recovering from my injuries and meanwhile that crazy bitch has been quickly turning the war against us. The proxies have pretty much completely retaken their place and have even moved in on our areas and The Girls. Harold is probably recovering as well.

I have never hated anyone as much as I hate this bitch. I don't even really know why I hate her so much. Sure she's arrogant and annoying and she has a weapon designed to kill me with the maximum amount of pain possible. Sure she ruined what was going to be an awesome fight to the death between equals but she's really no worse than er... The other Harold was... and she definitely didn't hurt me as much as that bastard The Liar did... So why do I hate this bitch so much. It's because when I looked at her I saw May again. The same way I do every time I see any female proxie now.

Portnoy... May... You two really did a number on me. Yet I could never hate May and despite everything being his fault I actually don't hate Portnoy either.

Course that's also his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment