Tuesday 17 April 2012

Revenge is fun.

So I've been trying to find the bastard for a while now and I got lucky. I didn't find him but I found one of the thugs. I assume they were working with him so I approached the man. He took a second or two to recognize me then immediately tried to run. A broken knee made that slightly harder. He continued trying to crawl away and I let him get a few feet before breaking his arms. He stayed there then and after a few seconds he choked out what were barely recognizable as words. I believe he said: "What the hell Man?! We didn't break anything of yours. We just roughed you up a bit! You're fucking crazy!"

I'm really not sure how to respond to that so I just proceeded to ask for information. He told me quite a bit but nothing I didn't know. I didn't kill him. Not sure why not. Just sort of felt... wrong. There was something off about him though. I can't quite figure out what...

No comments:

Post a Comment