Saturday 7 April 2012

Back to our normal programming...

So looks like things are coming full circle. The Slender Man has sent me after a runner. This guy should be fun though.

He's a Russian immigrant like myself and apparently he's ex-military. Not just normal Military either. He was Spetsnaz or Russian Special Forces. Apparently he moved here very recently and has already gotten a job working for CSIS. Exact nature of his job with them unknown. This guy could be an actual challenge. I'm really looking forward to this.

Although I haven't forgotten my track record with runners. If this guy becomes some huge deal I am going to be severely pissed off.

Oh and since my house was destroyed I'm now staying in an apartment building a long with a number of proxies. They seem to harbor no ill will towards me despite the fact I slaughtered quite a few of them in the earlier war. Either they are so afraid of their master that they follow his every command without any thought to the contrary or they just really don't care about each other much.

Oh and yeah I kept the mask and the Scythe. The Scythe I'm leaving alone but I might actually replace my mask with this one. It's kind of cool.

Well that's all for today folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment