Monday 27 February 2012

NOPE

So The birds had a new mission for me. Another runner. Initially I was all for it then I got to thinking. I haven't exactly had good luck with this so far. So I respectfully asked if someone else could take out the runner and if I could be given a job less likely to turn into a large conspiracy. Strangely enough they agreed. Now instead I have the job of representing The Birds and Nests at a meeting. I haven't been told what the meetings about but as long as there are other servants there. I mean if my normal trouble magnet behaviour causes any trouble I can always try and get another servant to do whatever is required. So yeah assuming nothing goes wrong and the meeting isn't something confidential I'll post what happens later. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. That was... fun to hear. They actually listened to you, though. That's a bit surprising.

    ReplyDelete