Friday 10 February 2012

Interesting new friend.

So turns out my new friend here, He told me to call him P.A. is a little um... Awesome, Godly, Incredible Strange. It seems he is capable of manipulating The Empty City. Shortly after we met he summoned an exit for me. I told him that I couldn't leave yet I needed to find Brian. He responded by saying he would protect me until I do. He also seems to really hate The Empty city and in fact all the fears. He doesn't seem to notice I'm a Servant. I'll probably refrain from informing him. This just got much more interesting.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. See me where? Are you coming into The Empty city?

      Delete
    2. I hope not. It isn't something to take lightly.

      Delete
    3. really? you're in the empty city? yeah, right.

      i, whitelight, hereby dub thee //Scallawag//.

      Delete
  2. Informing him is the last thing you want to do. Unless, of course, you have plans of settling in the City permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dub thee all "dubbers" ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where the hell are you faceless? I've been searching for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anymore. Looks like some kind of forest... Where are you?

      Delete