Friday, 10 February 2012

Interesting new friend.

So turns out my new friend here, He told me to call him P.A. is a little um... Awesome, Godly, Incredible Strange. It seems he is capable of manipulating The Empty City. Shortly after we met he summoned an exit for me. I told him that I couldn't leave yet I needed to find Brian. He responded by saying he would protect me until I do. He also seems to really hate The Empty city and in fact all the fears. He doesn't seem to notice I'm a Servant. I'll probably refrain from informing him. This just got much more interesting.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. See me where? Are you coming into The Empty city?

      Delete
    2. I hope not. It isn't something to take lightly.

      Delete
    3. really? you're in the empty city? yeah, right.

      i, whitelight, hereby dub thee //Scallawag//.

      Delete
  2. Informing him is the last thing you want to do. Unless, of course, you have plans of settling in the City permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. faceless bastard, i, whitelight, hereby dub thee...//Feathery Asshole//.

    because you are. an asshole, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where the hell are you faceless? I've been searching for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anymore. Looks like some kind of forest... Where are you?

      Delete