Tuesday 21 February 2012

Let's do the time warp again?

Sorry I wasn't able to update recently things have been hectic. There have been all sorts of strange time shenanigans and stuff. Oh and we're now in open war with The City. Let me explain.

Ok after the events in The Library we were somehow transported to a weird desert place where we met believe it or not The Archangel who apparently is close friends with P.A. yeah I wasn't aware The Archangel made friends either. P.A. just said The Archangel who he calls The Gravedigger found him amusing but anyways it's not important. P.A. and The Archangel made some kind of deal and now we're apparently in some kind of metallic room some amount of time in the past. Here we met some girl and I'm not going to say anymore about that because it's kind of messed up. Now apparently she built some kind of machine that can disrupt The Cities control temporarily so we're planning to use that to let P.A open the door. The problem is that The City is aware of this and the moment we try to activate it The City will do whatever it can to stop us. so yeah we're about to start it up... Should be fun. It's been a while since I got to kill anything.

5 comments:

  1. This is quite a story, enjoying it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still think these are fiction.

      I envy you.

      Delete
    2. Fiction not fiction regardless it's nice to know I'm interesting.

      Delete
  2. Ever been to the bleak shore? You could use the machine from there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I've been to the Bleakshore. Every Nest has been to the Bleakshore! Problem is thanks to my buddy here I'm not a Nest anymore.

      Delete