Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's Time For a Smackdown.

I checked the mask there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. No hidden traps. Even had the birds check it for anything I couldn't see. Nothing. It is a very nice mask. Nice milky white colour with straps in the back. My other mask was just a string. It was kind of loose and slipped a lot this one is much better. It's nice and tight around my head doesn't slip at all. I guess I should actually thank Harold before I kill him. Speaking of which. It's time. I'm going now. I have a plan. I don't know if it will actually work. It's my only chance though. If I don't make it I just want you all to know. I am truly sorry I will never get to know the feeling of sliding my machete into your flesh.

Oh and if Harold survives this encounter I'm relying on you, Proxie.

2 comments:

  1. You better live so I can use you to test my Nest killing theories. I mean, I could use the Midwich Cuckoo but he'd only be good for one, maybe two experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not anymore he ain't

    ReplyDelete